Be Social #ESPNIC2021
Get noticed during the ESPNIC 2021 Online Xperience, boost engagement with your research and make an impression on your colleagues.
Below you will find a few tips and resources to get you started.
Social Media Tips
Suggested ways to share information about ESPNIC 2021 with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @ESPNIC_Society and use the hashtag #ESPNIC2021
- Retweet and share the posts coming from the official ESPNIC accounts on Facebook and Twitter
- Post photos and mention @ESPNIC_Society and use the hashtag #ESPNIC2021. You can also like, share and retweet #ESPNIC2021 posts to your friends and followers.
- Take a great selfie while enjoying the Online Xperience and post it as an Instagram or a Facebook story with #ESPNIC2021
- Watch and share ESPNIC YouTube videos.
Want to learn more?
Make sure you attend the Young ESPNIC Session on 17 June at 06:45 CEST where ESPNIC Trainee Representative Zoltán Györgyi will present “How to Be Professional on Social Media”.
Social Media Resources
Graphics – Templates
Choose from a variety of pre-set messages for different platforms or customize your own promo image. The following examples are ready to be used in your channels. Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance from ESPNIC 2021!
You can add your name, session or poster title, date and time of presentation to the templates below.
- Recommended font: Sen font family or Arial system font
- Recommended colors: