Fees (in EUR) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Medical- Non Member
Low/ Lower-Middle income Countries**
Nurse / AHP/Trainee*** - Member
Nurse/ AHP/Trainee*** - Non Member
UNTIL 31 MARCH 2021
from 1 APRIL 2021
* ESPNIC members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2020 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
To become a member of ESPNIC please click here.
** Low and Lower-Middle income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower – middle income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** Nurse/AHP/Trainee: A copy of your Nurse, AHP ID must be uploaded during the registration process.
**** Student: An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
Fees for all Participants include:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings for up to three months. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Use the various networking features available within the virtual platform to chat with your peers.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees in (EUR) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit/ Debit Card: Visa, MasterCad or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESPNIC 2021 Congress, Athens
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-283
IBAN No: CH37 0483 5150 0934 9228 3
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including April 1, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received between April 2 and June 1, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- As of June 2, 2021 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please click here
ESPNIC 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140