Instructions for pre-recorded session faculty
Presenters are required to adhere to the time allotted to them. If your recording is longer than the allocated time for your talk you may be asked to re-record.
All speakers who need to pre-record will be contacted in April 2021 with guidelines on how to book a recording.
Deadline to record: 20 May 2021
Publication Consent Form
You will be sent login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this meeting. Please complete this prior to recording your talk.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the meeting, to all participants of the Virtual Meeting.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
- The ESPNIC Scientific Committee would very much like you to use this customized zoom background for your recording in zoom. Please download it and save it in your zoom backgrounds.
- Please note that your slides must be finalized and ready on the day of your recording.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9. To learn how convert your slides to 16:9 ratio please click here.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template here.
- Click here to read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
During your presentation recording:
- There will be a dedicated technician assisting you during the recording of your session.
- On the day of the zoom recording session, please make sure you are ready:
- Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
- Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
- Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
Telephone number for live Q&A speakers
Please submit your cell phone number to this form so that we can contact you on the day of your session in case of emergencies. We will only use the number for this purpose.