Information for live / live Q&A session faculty
Live Session / Live Q&A Session
Fully live sessions: As the date of the live session approaches, you will receive a unique link to enter the live session. At the end of the live session, delegates will be able to submit their questions via chat and the chairperson will lead a live Q&A session involving all the speakers.
Sessions with pre-recorded talks + live Q&A: You will be asked to join the session 30 minutes before the session starts for a check with the technician. You will be able to watch the pre-recorded videos and then you will be prompted to join the live Q&A when the video streaming ends.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines
- The ESPNIC Scientific Committee would very much like you to use this customized zoom background when presenting in zoom. Please download it and save it in your zoom backgrounds.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9. To learn how convert your slides to 16:9 ratio please click here.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template here.
- Please keep the top right corner of your slides, free from title, text or images, as well as the bottom right corner (to avoid being hidden by your camera and other images).
- Click here to read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
Publication Consent Form
You will be sent login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this meeting. Please complete this prior to joining the live session.
Please note that your presentation and session will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the meeting, to all participants of the Virtual Meeting.
Please submit your cell phone number to this form so that we can contact you on the day of your session in case of emergencies. We will only use the number for this purpose.
Technical Brief for Live Session Participants
All speakers who will be joining a live session or session with live Q&A will be invited to join one of the technical briefs we will be running. Please book yourself onto one of these rehearsals here. If you are not able to join a rehearsal please view these slides.