Instructions for e-poster presenters
E-Poster upload deadline: 1 June 2021
E-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the poster gallery.
Each E-Poster will consist of a 1-page file and an MP3 audio file. The participants will be able to chat with the poster presenter through the virtual platform.
Technical specification for e-poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: .PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: > 11
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 120 MB
- E-Poster presenters are requested to include a URL, linking to their own personal or institutional e-meeting room (such as Zoom), and add their planned availability so that they may meet with other delegates over a video call.
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE.
Recording your MP3 audio for your E-poster
For instructions on how to record a short audio file to present your E-Poster click here.
**Please note that you should NOT save the MP3 file name with any characters or symbols, only text.
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Messages can be sent directly to the presenter’s email by clicking the envelope icon.
Networking opportunities for E-Poster presenters
E-Poster presenters are asked to include a URL, linking to their own personal or institutional e-meeting rooms, where they can then meet other delegates face to face during the congress. Presenters are asked to include their availability to be online at their chosen virtual room. The URL and availability fields will be available inside the personal E-Poster area.
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published on the ESPNIC Xperience virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the ESPNIC Xperience.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org .